Enter Earth


The story behind this artwork is how HelpBots came to our planet. From space, the Orbs are guided by rocket thrusters that detach once the Orbs reach the Earth's atmosphere. The Orbs then fall freely on the planets surface. 


I always wanted to make a comic book but never gotten around it. I've done lots of draft comics but that's it. This artwork could be a start of something. I learned a lot from scanning inks and coloring my work (which is not really easy to do). I couldn't get my drawing to look right. Maybe its the not so good quality of paper I'm using or my lack of knowledge in inking which I'm still getting used to. Had a lot of surprising accidents along the way while editing that turned out to be better. But all in all it turned out great. 


Comments

Popular Posts